Personal Fitness Trainer Certification (AFAA)
To provide students with the knowledge and skills to turn their passion for fitness and helping others into a successful career as a personal fitness trainer.
To train students to design and implement effective workout plans that help clients achieve their fitness goals.
To equip students with the tools and strategies to help clients change behaviors that lead to lasting lifestyle changes.
To develop students' coaching and motivational skills, so they can inspire and guide clients towards reaching their full potential.
- Learn at your own pace with 14 on-line video lectures
- Personal Fitness Trainer downloadable study guide
- Sample multiple-choice test questions
- An independently monitored and authenticated online exam 120 multiple-choice questions
- Free digital subscription to the American Fitness Magazine
- AFAA Personal Fitness Trainer certification (upon passing the online exam and providing proof of current hands-on CPR/AED certification).